On the western side of the field, behind a blue container, is the Forza Horizon 5 Hidden Bad Cactus.
It is visible in the screenshots I’ve included below, and you can also see that a wooden ramp is located right next to it.
Simply drive into the FH5 Hidden Bad Cactus in the crate’s corner to destroy it.
The FH5 Hidden Cactus need to be your top priority when attempting to complete the optional achievements for Buggy And The Beast.
The elusive terrible cactus is where?
There are a number of achievements in the Buggy and the Beast event that provide players with points once they are completed. The player is competing in a race in a Ford #25 ‘Brocky’ Ultra4 Bronco RTR against two Hot Wheels Bone Shaker Monster trucks.
The race takes the competitors from the Mexican foothills to the stadium in the heart of the city, where they can search for the elusive Bad Cactus.
Can Buggy and the Beast be redone?
Although receiving all of these optional awards in under three minutes is not particularly difficult, it can be challenging if this is your first time participating in the showcase.
The showcase itself is repeatable; however, in order to be eligible for the optional awards, you must run the race again. Additionally, if you fail the event and need to retry, you will do so from the race event rather than the monster truck victory lap.
Overall, though, this is one of my favorite showcases to play since, in addition to the fantastic racing, the surprise ending where you get to drive the monster truck is a nice way to thank the player after such an intense race.
Is the monster truck available in Horizon 5?
There are more than 500 incredible automobiles in Forza Horizon 5, but the game also has several surprises for you in between. For instance, although only for a mission, you can purchase a Monster Truck in Forza Horizon 5.
What vehicle in Forza 5 is the fastest?
Ranking Forza Horizon 5’s Fastest Vehicles
- McLaren Speedtail model 8 (250 Mph)
- Seven Bugatti Chiron (269 Mph)
- Hennessy Venom GT, 6 (270 Mph)
- Five-door Porsche Taycan Turbo S (270 Mph)
- One Koenigsegg 4 (273 Mph)
- Koenigsegg Agera RS No. 3 (280 Mph)
- R. I. M. C. Nevera (294 Mph)
- a single Koenigsegg Jesko (300+ MPH)
How is the Horizon Super 7 unlocked in FH5?
You must move to the southern region of the FH5 map in order to play the Super7. You may access the Super7 event in Forza Horizon 5 by traveling beyond Mulege to the east and south of Cordillera. All you have to do is proceed in the direction of the icon on your map once you arrive here. Simply press X once you’ve reached the area of the aforementioned icon. You will be able to enter the event by doing this.
Pause the game to gain access to and take part in the Super7 event in Forza Horizon 5. You must navigate to the Creative Hub menu from the Pause menu. You must click on the Horizon Super7 icon in this area. Select the larger Super7 tab next. You will be able to enter the event by doing this.
Now that you are aware of how to access and play the Super7 in FH5, let’s examine its operation.
How does Super7 Work?
When playing Forza Horizon 5’s Super7, you’ll find a set of seven unique cards. These cards will each include challenges made by various Forza community members.
You may find a variety of activities here, from time trials to drift zone point competitions. You will advance to the following card once you have satisfactorily met the necessary requirements.
You will get a reward after finishing each of these 7 cards. These awards can range from Wheelspins to antique automobiles.
The best thing about taking part in these activities is that, if you find them challenging, you can even throw them away and get a brand-new one. Simply hit the RB button to start. The event will just start over if you press the pause button.
The end of that. You now have all the information you require regarding the Super7 event in Forza Horizon 5 and how to participate in it. This is a highly amazing event, as you can see, so don’t miss it. You must absolutely try the independence of participating in a race in your own events because it is so much fun.
After learning everything there is to know about Super7, read our tutorial on how to launch and unlock the event lab in FH5.
Why is Forza Horizon 5 so empty of traffic?
In Forza Horizon 5, there is no traffic because of a very straightforward reason. Online multiplayer lobby traffic looks to be reduced, leaving fewer barriers for players to drive into.
Nothing is more frustrating than getting to the finish line of a tough race only to lose because an AI car pulled out in front of you. Playground Studios decided to place no traffic at all in these lobbies to ensure that that scenario would never occur. It does make the globe a little more arid because it means that races are typically won and lost based on driver ability.
Typically, the solo mode of Forza Horizon 5 is designed with AI traffic turned on. If not, you would be the only vehicle navigating the terrain, which might be a little lonely. But periodically, it seems like a problem prevents AI cars from spawning in when playing single. Although a hard reset can resolve the issue, a patch is also soon to be released. This indicates that there won’t be any traffic unless you’re in an open world or race lobby with other players.
While removing vehicles from crowded races makes sense, some fans undoubtedly miss them. The world in the new Forza Horizon game feels a little bit smaller because there aren’t as many cars driving about as there were in the prior games. All we can do is wait for a future update that will give us the option of turning the function on or off.
On FH5, how do you play with friends?
You must first activate the Online option in order to begin playing with friends. And playing a few races will help you achieve that. Once the online option has been unlocked, simply follow these instructions to play with your buddies.
- Go to the Online tab in the menu.
- The Friends/Players tile and the Convoy tile are shown here.
- Convoy tile should be clicked. You can create a convoy with up to 11 of your friends or Club members and play together.
- To manage Convoy, press the Y button on your Xbox controller.
- Here, you can find a convoy, invite friends, or modify the privacy settings for the convoy.
- Choose Invite Friends, then select the friends you want to play with from your list of online friends.
- When they agree to your invitation, you’ll be riding in the convoy.
Keep in mind that occasionally, your pals might not show up in your world. If that happens, there are two fixes. They must select the convoy tab and join the session there. The alternative is to begin a race. You should be in the same planet once the race is over.
You should be able to play with your pals in no time if you successfully follow the instructions above.
To learn how to play with friends or strangers, see our video below.
That is all the information on Forza Horizon 5’s (FH5) multiplayer guide that you require. Check out our previous guides on how to check the server status and locate Star 27’s Mural places in Forza Horizon 5 if you enjoy playing this game.
What do FH5 honours mean?
As previously mentioned, Forza Horizon 5’s new advancement system uses accolades. To assist you go through the journey, Forza Horizon 5 offers both Experience and Accolades. Accolades are a grouping of numerous in-game achievements. Accolade points are awarded for each Accolade that is successfully completed, and the Accolade system has a simple growth process.
- Regular actions, such winning races, obtaining stars in Horizon Story events, or doing PR Stunts, produce Experience that can be utilized to advance in rank.
- The tasks that can earn you Accolade Points by finishing Accolades will nevertheless come with hurdles as well.
- They are fundamental tasks, ranging from finishing and qualifying track events to more difficult challenges like obtaining a specified number of stars in events.
- For example, receiving one, two, or three stars on a stunt leap results in its own Accolade and point, whereas racing events may feature two Accolades—one for finishing and another for finishing in the top three spots.
How to Unlock Accolades
- To find out what you can do to unlock Accolades, go to the campaign menu and choose the Accolade section. This will open a menu showing you what you can do right away to earn Accolades and how many Accolades you will receive for each action.
- To see if you have already earned every accolade for the event, you can also look at the races on the map.
- There are a maximum of 1,876 total Accolades to obtain as of FH5’s official release. The Accolade criteria for each Horizon chapter are extremely flexible, letting you move forward anyway you see fit.
- Benefits like new cars might be obtained via accolades as well!
How is the Forza Horizon 5 creative hub unlocked?
There are a few small objectives you must finish in Forza Horizon 5 before you may access the Event Lab.
The player will leave the campaign trail for the first time early in the game to visit their charming tiny pink house, Casa Bella. Your Event Lab journey starts here, in this cabin.
To participate in the antics:
- Go to Casa Bella by car
- Pay attention to the cutscene where the house is presented to you.
- Go to the main menu from here.
- To access the “Creative Hub,” go through the available tabs.
- Choose “Eventlab”
- Go to any race location
- Choose a “Solo” race.
- You will have the choice between playing other people’s plans or creating your own event in Eventlab (see image below). Pick whatever appeals to you!
That completes the Event Lab unlocking process for Forza Horizon 5! You want to outdo your rivals, right? Check out our Forza guides here:
What are the Forza Horizon 5’s four showcases?
We examine each of the Forza Horizon 5 showcase events to decide which is the greatest and wildest.
The Forza Horizon series is known for its showcase events, which represent the wackier aspects of the series. The stakes rise in Forza Horizon 5, and each of the four highlight races will test the limits of what is feasible. The best races in Forza Horizon 5—and possibly among the best in the entire series—take place during these dramatic scenes.